Year 7: Skin, Muscle and Bones

Click here for larger version

Over the past few weeks we have been learning about the cells, tissues and organs within the skin, skeletal and muscular systems. I would like you to create your own quiz to test others about what they have learnt. First write ten questions – either true/false or multiple choice – about skin, muscles or bones. You can then use Quiz Revolution to create a multiple choice quiz with ten questions, or use Classtools Arcade Game Generator to create a question and answer or true/false style interactive quiz. You can use creative commons images to add to the Quiz Revolution quizzes. Both these types of quizzes can be embedded in your blogs – get the embed code and paste into the HTML section of your blog post page. Then send an email to me with a link to your blog, showing me the quiz you have created.

Alternatively, create a paper or Freemind mindmap showing the relationships between these three systems and what they are made up of. For example, “Skin is made up of cells and protects the internal organs from damage and infection.”

I have also set a learning task for you on the Ultranet – go to the school page and click on the Ultranet, log in (I have a copy of your username and a new password if you have forgotten) and then go to the Learning Tasks page. The task is about bones and muscles.

This entry was posted in Biology and tagged , , , by brittgow. Bookmark the permalink.

About brittgow

I am a Science and Maths teacher at a small rural school in western Victoria, Australia. I live on a sheep property with my husband and two children, who also attend Hawkesdale P12 College. I am passionate about education for sustainability, indigenous flora and fauna and love teaching!

One thought on “Year 7: Skin, Muscle and Bones