Next Tuesday, year 8 students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have learnt about chemical reactions this term. You will be asked to complete a test with about 18 multiple choice questions and some short answer questions. What are some good ways to do revision for a test?
- Find a quiet and comfortable place to study.
- Write out a list of key words and put them each into a meaningful sentence.
- use “Chemical Reactions flashcardsdb” to study important terms.
- Draw a mind map showing the connections between different concepts.
- Read through Chapter 3 of your text and answer the “Remember” and “Think” questions.
- Look through your notes taken in class and highlight important definitions and concepts.
- Read some more study tips at Youth Central.
- Try this MyStudiyo quiz about Chemical Reactions